How does one revolutionize a model of power delivery that finds itself rooted in the era of Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla? Simply put, it isn’t a one person job. VPS is a growing team of diverse software engineers, hardware engineers, data scientists and designers who share a passion for solving multidisciplinary problems. Building a software-driven smart grid that will transform how power is managed isn’t easy. But hard problems are the ones that we are most
passionate about. It is simply who we are.
As a QA/DevOps Intern you will work with the team to design, implement, and maintain the continuous integration framework for VPS software using Jenkins.
What You’ll Do
- Design, implement, and maintain a robust and scalable CI framework for VPS software
- Automate tests that run within the CI framework
- Report test results and file bugs if needed
- Assist in manual and automated testing effort
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Good understanding of Jenkins, REST APIs, SoapUI, and test automation
- Strong programming skills preferred (Python, Groovy, bash script)
- Fast learner with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills